Saturday, August 14, 2010

Paradise Valley Out

I'll never forget the look of pure joy on George Annes face as the sun broke from the clouds and her uninhibited compulsion to lift up her shirt and exclaim with glee something to the effect of, "sun on my titties" Her smile was radiant. She also told me in no uncertain terms that I was not to post that pic on the blog, but I hope she doesn't mind the story, the memory still makes me smile.

Paradise Valley Camp

 


Once the sun went away it seemed time to leave our beautiful campsite in Paradise valley and commense with the unpleasant side hill back to the main crow pass trail.

The Side Hill of Flowery Steepness

 


Crow Pass Cabin

 


Signs of Fall

 
Posted by Picasa


This was a fantastic trip for many reasons, but one of my most favorite was how leisurely we could be and still be active. It was natural to savor our coffee over a couple hours instead of eating breakfast and hitting the trail. Don't get me wrong I can be as motivated and quick to leave, but I also LOVE to be lazy sometimes, especially with good friends is beautiful places.




D.21.6:EG.8238

No comments: