Saturday, August 28, 2010

Elks Pass to Petain Basin

It was a sad morning having to drive Lynn to the airport, our time went by way to quick. Lynn is one of my favorite people in this world, and unfortunately she moved to the E. coast for school...so hard to say goodbye. After I dropped Lynn off I went back to Kanaskis country, with my eye on a nice route for "trotting".

Me and Upper Petain Basin

 
Posted by Picasa

I love going places in a day where everyone else is taking 3, I love being able to cover ground and be good at estimating what my limits are. I love to guestimate and then find out if I'm right, oh the fun I've been having with my GPS!! Great day out, beautiful mountains and lakes with few people, and I totally got worked, and it felt so good.

Slideshow!



T.6.5:D.20:EG.4400

No comments: