Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hillside Pillars: Hatcher Pass

Rapheal is one of my oldest best friends. I have known him for over half my life, and I'm really excited that he has taken to ice climbing : )

Rapheal and Me

 


Rapheal Climbing the Middle Steps

 


One of the best parts of the whole day was the sun. Although it never actually hit the climbs, it came to the edge of the gully, and Rapheal and I sat in the direct sunlight for about a half hour. It was so wonderful, and made the pictures look down right golden.

Absorbing Sunlight

 


The climbs are in so much thicker than when I was here a few weeks ago...Although the middle line probably had the least consistent ice....oops! But it was still super fun climbing.


Rapheal Climbing the Schmegma

 
Posted by Picasa


Mini Slide Show

No comments: