Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Dreamy Day Floating: Sunburst

Almost all I have to say about this day is that if I could ski powder like that every day I might never climb again...wow that felt blasphemous to type...but it was SO good!

Leaving the Car!

 


The light at the beginning of the day was slightly flat, but by the last run it was fantastic...unfortunately bad pics do no justice....

Creamy, Beautiful Powder Turns

 


Ry and Josh in Turnagain Pass

 


Ry Skinning up Sunburst

 
Posted by Picasa


If I didn't dislike skiing in the dark so much it probably would have been a lot harder to leave...four amazing runs, each better than the preceding one until I got the last run in the widest, best light, open section, of brilliant powder...I wish I could color my words with the enthusiam I feel just remembering the day....

No comments: