Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kid's Corner

Lynn, Ry, and I left for Valdez this morning, and on the way stopped off and did Kids Corner. I love that climb, its pretty, and the ice was in bigger than I've ever seen it this time of year.

Ry Walking up to the Climb

 


Lynn won the first rosh, and did a styley job leading a rather cantankerous pitch of ice, lots of big dinner plates, but she cleaned it up pretty good for me and Ry : )

Lynn Leading the First Pitch of Kids Corner

 


Then I won the rosh for the second pitch, and Ryan got the third. The ice got sticker and juicier the farther up we went. At the top it was one hit wonder swings, definitely no complaints.

Ry Leading the Last Pitch

 


Lynn, Ry and I

 
Posted by Picasa


Now we are in Valdez and its dumping snow!!! Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I'm sure it will be good.

No comments: