Sunday, March 9, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

There is nothing more I love about climbing, than hanging out with good friends. I laughed so much yesterday...It was a pretty monumentous occasion because my crazy friend Kellie graced me with her presence. At first I thought the snow had for sure gone to shit, because she is an "extreme" skier, and pretty much skis every single day she can....so for her to come climbing with me and Lynn was pretty special.
Then Lynn, I think, opened up a new chapter in her life of climbing....she roshed for a steep lead! That may not sound like much, but it was HUGE. And of course fate deemed her worthy to win...I think I finally can relate to the pride a parent feels....I was so proud of her, she looked up at the line, was super nervous, and gave it her all. She did so good. Leading is hard, especially your first 100 times, but she crushed it!

Lynn Leading Annie Greensprings

 


Three Cute Girls in One Canyon

 


The Man Cave

 
Posted by Picasa


Lots more pictures

Elutna Canyon with Lynn and Kellie 2008_03_08

No comments: