Friday, June 12, 2009

Rainbow Peak

I've never been up Rainbow Peak before, and it was only a few weeks ago that a friend told me about sunbathing nude up there. It sounded similar to Bird Ridge without the crowds. Although there was no chance of nudity up there yesterday, (brrrr) I could see off the top, which considering the cloud cover was a fair reward.

There was a ton of beautiful forget-me-not's, lupine, and columbine blooming along the trail, but unfortunately none of those pics turned out.

Foliage

 


The trail was nice enough and going up was pretty cruiser. There were lots of different ways to get to the same spot.

Erin

 



 


It was pretty chilly up on top, I don't know why I am always surprised by this, I guess I'm persistently optimistic combined with hyper selective memory syndrome.

Walking Down the Ridge

 
Posted by Picasa


Super nice short and sweet hike that left more time for studying, and took the edge of this increasing anxiety that I am feeling.

T.4.15:EG.3380:M.5:C.1750

No comments: